- ZoomInfo Technologies Inc. has announced partnerships and events to expand its digital media capabilities, indicating growth potential.
- Despite recent weakness in ZI stock, its financial prospects are considered decent by some analysts, suggesting a possible turnaround.
- ZoomInfo earned numerous #1 Grid rankings and leader ratings in G2’s Summer 2023 report, reflecting its strong industry position.
- Shareholders have faced a 60% loss in ZoomInfo Technologies, with a 28% stock drop in the past week, raising concerns about its performance.
- ZoomInfo stock tumbled after missing on revenue and revising guidance lower, leading to downgrades by analysts.
- The company’s reduced outlook and concerns over software spending have triggered worries among investors.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-09-09 ZoomInfo’s software, business enterprises are ’tale of two universes’: CEO
- 2023-09-07 ZoomInfo Partners with The Trade Desk to Expand Digital Media Buying Capabilities
- 2023-09-06 ZoomInfo Executives to Host Go-To-Market Event Series in San Francisco During Dreamforce 2023
- 2023-09-03 ZoomInfo Technologies Inc.’s (NASDAQ:ZI) Stock Has Shown Weakness Lately But Financial Prospects Look Decent: Is The Market Wrong?
- 2023-09-03 Here’s Why I’m Buying The Dip on This Beaten-Down AI Stock
- 2023-09-01 7 Hypergrowth Stocks Poised to Deliver 1000% Gains By 2025
- 2023-08-22 Should You Consider Adding ZoomInfo Technologies (ZI) to Your Portfolio?
- 2023-08-21 12 Best Affordable Stocks Under $30
- 2023-08-04 10 Oversold MidCap Stocks To Buy
- 2023-08-04 Shareholders in ZoomInfo Technologies (NASDAQ:ZI) have lost 60%, as stock drops 28% this past week