- XP Inc. reports positive earnings growth, indicating its potential for profitability and growth.
- The company announces the termination of a shareholders agreement, which might lead to strategic changes.
- Despite recent market cap fluctuations, institutional investors have benefited from long-term gains in XP Inc.
- Higher interest rates have affected XP Inc.’s revenue growth, which could impact its financial performance.
- The company missed earnings and revenue estimates in previous quarters, raising concerns about its ability to meet expectations.
- XP Inc. shareholders have experienced losses over the past year, despite the company’s earnings growth.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-09-02 XP Inc. Announces Cash Dividend
- 2023-09-01 The 3 Most Promising Nasdaq Stocks to Own Now
- 2023-08-17 Institutional investors in XP Inc. (NASDAQ:XP) see US$504m decrease in market cap last week, although long-term gains have benefitted them.
- 2023-08-15 XP Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2023 Results
- 2023-07-21 4 big analyst picks: AB InBev earns an upgrade amid Bud Light controversy sell-off
- 2023-07-19 XP Inc. Reports 2Q23 KPIs
- 2023-07-10 XP Inc. Announces Termination of Shareholders Agreement
- 2023-06-22 4 big analyst picks: Adobe nabs another buy rating on AI
- 2023-06-15 Higher Interest Rate Affected XP (XP)’s Revenue Growth
- 2023-05-16 XP Inc.A (XP) Misses Q1 Earnings and Revenue Estimates