- Xcel Energy declared dividend on common stock.
- XEL surpasses 50% carbon-free electricity generation companywide.
- Intrinsic value potentially 49% above share price.
- Positive growth potential in utility sector.
- XEL is favored by institutional ownership.
- Q2 earnings and revenue lagged estimates.
- Impact of regulatory changes in the energy industry.
- Litigation risk from lawsuits related to wildfires.
- Vulnerability to changes in energy prices and demand.
- Market reactions to earnings reports may impact stock.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-08-24 Nvidia upgraded, Estee Lauder downgraded: Wall Street’s top analyst calls
- 2023-08-24 Xcel Energy Inc. Board Declares Dividend on Common Stock
- 2023-08-24 Xcel Energy Elects Timothy Welsh to Board of Directors
- 2023-08-24 Analysts on Wall Street Lower Ratings for These 10 Stocks
- 2023-08-24 Is Xcel Energy Inc (XEL) Modestly Undervalued?
- 2023-08-22 AppLovin upgraded, Genpact downgraded: Wall Street’s top analyst calls
- 2023-08-22 4 big analyst cuts: Target slashed to Neutral after Q2 Earnings
- 2023-08-19 Company that leaked radioactive material will build barrier to keep it away from Mississippi River
- 2023-08-15 AVANGRID (AGR) to Gain From Investments Amid Merger Delay
- 2023-08-15 What Sparks US Wildfires: Power Lines, Burning Trash and Lightning