- Cleveland-Cliffs signs a tentative labor agreement with USW, potentially stabilizing labor relations.
- U.S. Steel explores strategic alternatives amid acquisition proposals, indicating potential growth opportunities.
- Steelworkers’ support for Cleveland-Cliffs’ bid for U.S. Steel could tip the scales in favor of the acquisition.
- U.S. Steel can benefit from a U.S. manufacturing boom, which may positively impact its business.
- Environmental concerns arise over U.S. Steel’s Clairton Coke Works’ impact, potentially leading to new regulations.
- U.S. Steel’s stock sinks amidst market gains, highlighting possible challenges in the steel industry.
- Esmark drops its bid for U.S. Steel, leading to uncertainty regarding the acquisition and its implications.
- Cleveland-Cliffs and U.S. Steel engage in disputes over union rights and the acquisition process.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-09-11 10 Best Mining ETFs
- 2023-09-08 United States Steel (X) Dips More Than Broader Markets: What You Should Know
- 2023-09-06 Why Cleveland-Cliffs Stock Fell in August
- 2023-09-05 Focus: Inside Cleveland-Cliffs’ bid to keep U.S. blast furnaces smelting
- 2023-09-05 Cleveland-Cliffs’ bid to keep US blast furnaces smelting
- 2023-09-02 United States Steel (X) Stock Sinks As Market Gains: What You Should Know
- 2023-09-01 Concerns swirl over U.S. Steel’s Clairton Coke Works’ impact on environment, new regulations on benzene may be coming
- 2023-09-01 Industry, environmentalists spar over new EPA rules that would tighten Clairton emissions
- 2023-09-01 Change of Ownership? 3 S&P 500 Giants That Should Consider Selling
- 2023-08-31 Cleveland-Cliffs (CLF) Signs Tentative Labor Agreement With USW