- Wolfspeed’s leadership in silicon carbide technology positions the company to capitalize on the growing demand for power devices in electric vehicle (EV) applications.
- The shipment of a Purion H200™ SiC ion implant system to Wolfspeed from Axcelis Technologies indicates the company’s commitment to enhancing its production capabilities for power devices.
- Wolfspeed’s CEO, Gregg Lowe, being elected to serve on the Board of Trustees of North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University (N.C. A&T) reflects the company’s engagement with educational institutions and commitment to diversity.
- Wolfspeed’s stock declining after forecasting further losses suggests challenges in the company’s financial performance or market conditions.
- The restriction on the export of gallium and germanium by the Chinese Ministry of Commerce could impact Wolfspeed’s supply chain and manufacturing operations.
- The company’s dependence on silicon carbide technology and the competitive landscape in the semiconductor industry could affect Wolfspeed’s market share and growth potential.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-08-18 Stocks To Watch Thursday: Cisco, Walmart, VinFast, CVS, Hawaiian Electric
- 2023-08-17 Wolfspeed losses, Adobe upgrade, Ball Corp.: Top Stocks
- 2023-08-17 Wolfspeed Reports Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Fiscal Year 2023
- 2023-08-09 Wolfspeed, Inc. Announces Date of Fiscal Fourth Quarter Earnings Call for August 16, 2023
- 2023-07-26 Axcelis Announces Shipment of Purion H200 SiC Power Series Implanter to Wolfspeed
- 2023-07-21 Wolfspeed CEO Gregg Lowe Appointed to North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University Board of Trustees
- 2023-07-19 Wolfspeed Appoints Priya Almelkar as Senior Vice President, IT and Chief Information Officer
- 2023-07-18 Wolfspeed Supply Chain Not Impacted by China Export License Control of Gallium and Germanium
- 2023-07-05 Renesas and Wolfspeed Sign 10 Year Silicon Carbide Wafer Supply Agreement
- 2023-06-26 Tesla downgrade, Carnival stock, Wolfspeed-Apollo deal: Trending stocks