- Verizon increases dividend for the 17th consecutive year, indicating a strong commitment to dividend payments.
- Verizon launches new technologies and connectivity solutions, potentially expanding its customer base.
- The company extends partnerships with the NFL and MetLife Stadium, showcasing a focus on sports and entertainment sectors.
- Verizon invests in a private 5G network for the Rocklahoma music festival, highlighting diversification into event-specific services.
- Verizon’s commitment to cybersecurity is demonstrated by resolving cybersecurity claims with a $4 million penalty payment.
- Despite dividend increases, the stock’s yield is relatively low, potentially not meeting the income expectations of some investors.
- Competition in the 5G network build-out market is fierce, with rivals like AT&T and T-Mobile making significant strides.
- While the company invests in various sectors, it may face challenges in prioritizing resources and maintaining profitability.
- Verizon’s network investments in Austin are substantial and may take time to generate returns on investment.
- The stock’s performance is subject to market volatility and macroeconomic factors.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-09-10 Verizon Communications (NYSE:VZ) Is Paying Out A Larger Dividend Than Last Year
- 2023-09-10 Is T-Mobile a Top Dividend Stock?
- 2023-09-09 Income Alert: Investors Have Another New (and Potentially Brilliant) Dividend Stock to Consider
- 2023-09-08 Why I Agree With Wall Street and Continue Piling Into This Nearly 8%-Yielding Dividend Stock
- 2023-09-08 Is This Stock’s 7.5% Yield an Opportunity or a Trap?
- 2023-09-08 3 Dividend-Paying Tech Stocks to Buy in September
- 2023-09-08 T-Mobile CEO after issuing first dividend: ‘We’re outperforming this whole sector’
- 2023-09-07 Is T-Mobile A Buy Amid 5G Edge, New $15 Billion Buyback?
- 2023-09-07 Verizon increases dividend for 17th consecutive year
- 2023-09-07 Verizon’s Private Wireless Network Coach-to-Coach Communications live for the 2023 NFL season