- Vishay Intertechnology reported Q2 earnings that beat estimates, and revenues showed a year-over-year increase.
- Vishay is expanding its product offerings and capabilities, such as adding new devices and enhancing its opto capabilities.
- The company has opened a new state-of-the-art resistors manufacturing facility and signed agreements to bundle haptic technology licenses with its products.
- Vishay’s stock has shown some volatility, and it was down 5.1% since the last earnings report.
- There might be concerns about competition and market conditions affecting the semiconductor and electronics industry.
- Economic factors and global supply chain issues could pose risks to Vishay’s operations.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-09-08 Why Is Vishay (VSH) Down 5.1% Since Last Earnings Report?
- 2023-09-08 Vishay Intertechnology Prices Offering of $650 Million of 2.25% Convertible Senior Notes
- 2023-09-07 New Vishay Facility in Mexico Boosts Company’s Power Inductor Manufacturing Capacity
- 2023-09-07 Vishay Intertechnology Announces Proposed Offering of $600 Million of Convertible Senior Notes
- 2023-09-05 Vishay (VSH) Enhances its Opto Capabilities With New Devices
- 2023-09-02 Is It Smart To Buy Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. (NYSE:VSH) Before It Goes Ex-Dividend?
- 2023-08-31 Vishay Intertechnology Miniaturized IR Sensor Modules Feature Modulated Carrier Output for Code Learning Applications
- 2023-08-30 Vishay Is Looking A-Okay
- 2023-08-30 Vishay (VSH) Adds New Device to Bolster MOSFET Offerings
- 2023-08-29 Vishay Intertechnology Honored by DENSO with 2022 Collaboration Award