- Strong growth potential in the EV boom with increased demand for minerals.
- Investor attention attracted due to the company’s activities and deals.
- Emerging markets growth opportunities and significant increase in iron ore output.
- Positive market reaction to the company’s performance.
- Potential for dividend yield and income growth.
- Volatility in mineral prices affecting the company’s financial performance.
- Lawsuits and legal challenges related to dam cases and foreign investor rules.
- Impact of market fluctuations on stock price.
- Uncertainty related to Q2 earnings and revenue misses.
- Environmental and geopolitical factors affecting mining activities.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-08-23 Mining Companies Want to Turn Scrap Metal Into Green-Energy Treasure
- 2023-08-23 Graphite Wars: The Trillion Dollar Battery Race Has A Big Problem
- 2023-08-16 Graphite Is The Big Winner In A Multi-Trillion Dollar EV Boom
- 2023-08-16 Rio Tinto (RIO) to Build Solar Power Plant in North Canada
- 2023-08-10 Investor That Took On Exxon Targets Deals in Critical Minerals
- 2023-08-07 UPDATE 1-Vale loses bid to block BHP’s London lawsuit in Brazil dam case
- 2023-08-06 Sell Alert: 3 Materials Stocks to Dump ASAP
- 2023-07-31 Forget China, The Hot Money in Mining Is Suddenly Saudi
- 2023-07-30 Vale S.A. (NYSE:VALE) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
- 2023-07-29 15 Best Stocks Under $15