- Positive Q2 2023 results reported.
- Announcement of 40nm RFSOI platform for 5G mmWave applications.
- Collaboration with Cadence on 3D-IC Hybrid Bonding Reference Flow.
- Leadership in semiconductor foundries as per Dow Jones Sustainability Indices.
- Partnership extension with Infineon for 40nm eNVM Microcontroller Production.
- Uncertain demand and challenges in the chip industry.
- Volatility in stock options indicated by surging implied volatility.
- End-market weakness impacting Q1 results and shrinking margins.
- Possible impact of geopolitical tensions on chips trade.
- Revenue decline in Q4 and cautious outlook issued.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-08-04 UMC Reports Sales for July 2023
- 2023-08-02 7 Cheap Tech Stocks That Smart Investors Will Snap Up Now
- 2023-07-27 3 Tech Stocks You Better Be Buying on Each and Every Dip
- 2023-07-26 Taiwan chipmaker UMC sees ‘uncertain’ demand, gearing up for AI
- 2023-07-26 UMC Reports Second Quarter 2023 Results
- 2023-07-26 7 Bargain Stocks to Snatch Up Before They Bounce Back in the Second Half
- 2023-07-06 UMC Reports Sales for June 2023
- 2023-06-06 UMC Reports Sales for May 2023
- 2023-05-24 Timeline: how Micron went from China business partner to the target of a national cybersecurity probe
- 2023-05-10 DENSO and USJC Announce Mass Production Shipment of Automotive IGBT, Targeting Expanding Electric Vehicle Market