- Uber raises minimum age for most California drivers to 25.
- Collaboration with Oracle and White House CancerX Project.
- Bullish tech stocks for market rebound.
- Uber CEO’s participation in fireside chat hosted by Goldman Sachs.
- Positive outlook for growth and investment in tech.
- Minneapolis mayor vetoes minimum wage proposal for Uber, Lyft drivers.
- Legal challenges and hacking incidents affecting reputation.
- Threat of Lyft and Uber leaving Minneapolis over minimum wage bill.
- Institutional ownership heavily dominates Uber shares.
- Potential impact of gig worker compensation laws on business model.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-08-26 3 Growth Stocks Billionaires Are Buying Left and Right
- 2023-08-25 Oracle (ORCL) Helps MosaicML to Accelerate AI Model Training
- 2023-08-25 Two British Teens and Their Audacious Hack of Nvidia, Grand Theft Auto and Uber
- 2023-08-25 Minneapolis mayor vetoes minimum wage proposal for Uber, Lyft drivers
- 2023-08-25 How To Shift An Iron Condor To A Bullish Bias With UBER Stock
- 2023-08-25 Uber raises minimum age for most California drivers to 25 after its insurance costs rise by ‘more than 65%’
- 2023-08-24 25 Cities with Best Public Transportation In The World
- 2023-08-24 Uber raises minimum age for most California drivers to 25, saying insurance costs are too high
- 2023-08-24 Letter: Surprising how the Saudis spend their petrodollars
- 2023-08-24 Intriguing Tech Stocks to Buy for a Market Rebound