- Under Armour reports Q1 earnings beat and maintains fiscal outlook.
- Under Armour launches new ‘UA Rewards’ loyalty program.
- Under Armour’s growth strategies appear encouraging.
- Under Armour’s Q4 earnings and revenues surpass estimates.
- Positive impact from executive changes and growth strategies.
- Under Armour’s revenue slips amid challenging retail environment.
- Under Armour stock declines due to weak profit guidance.
- UAA stock has endured a 54% loss over the past five years.
- Risk of downgrade and negative analyst sentiment.
- Concerns about the impact of inflation and retail challenges.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-08-25 Why Under Armour Stock Was Down This Week
- 2023-08-24 America’s retailers and restaurants brace for a shock from student loan payments
- 2023-08-10 Under Armour (UAA) Q1 Earnings Top, Revenues Down Y/Y
- 2023-08-09 Returns On Capital Are Showing Encouraging Signs At Under Armour (NYSE:UAA)
- 2023-08-09 Under Armour Plans to Enter More Wholesale Doors as It Aims to Improve North American Business
- 2023-08-08 Under Armour (UAA) Reports Q1 Earnings: What Key Metrics Have to Say
- 2023-08-08 Under Armour Reiterates Full-Year Outlook After Profit Beat in Q1
- 2023-08-08 Under Armour (UAA) Q1 Earnings and Revenues Top Estimates
- 2023-08-08 UNDER ARMOUR REPORTS FIRST QUARTER FISCAL 2024 RESULTS; MAINTAINS FISCAL 2024 OUTLOOK
- 2023-08-08 Under Armour revenue slips amid ‘challenging’ retail environment