- Tapestry’s strong portfolio consisting of Coach, Kate Spade, and Stuart Weitzman brands.
- Positive earnings surprise history and favorable ingredients for potential quarterly beat.
- Integration challenges and execution risks associated with the acquisition of Capri Holdings.
- Mixed response from Wall Street and the industry to the acquisition deal.
- Vulnerability to macroeconomic factors and market fluctuations.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-08-12 The Score: Eli Lilly, WeWork, Walt Disney and More Stocks That Defined the Week
- 2023-08-12 Tapestry, Inc. Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- 2023-08-12 Markets Mixed at Midday as Wholesale Inflation Rises More Than Anticipated
- 2023-08-12 Tapestry CEO on $8.5 billion deal for Michael Kors owner Capri: We made the right call
- 2023-08-12 Why Tapestry (TPR) Could Beat Earnings Estimates Again
- 2023-08-11 Tapestry CEO: Capri acquisition unites ‘iconic fashion brands’
- 2023-08-11 Retail earnings: What to watch next week
- 2023-08-11 What the US crackdown on Chinese investment actually means
- 2023-08-11 Tapestry stock dives while Capri skyrockets as investors question mega merger
- 2023-08-11 S&P 500 Gains and Losses Today: Disney Leads Gains After Raising Disney+ Prices