- Toast announces the launch of a Catering & Events platform to help restaurants streamline event management and improve guest experience.
- Toast is transforming the restaurant industry with its restaurant technology platform, which could drive future growth.
- Toast is approved for use in Marriott Select Service Hotels in the United States and Canada, expanding its market presence.
- Toast reported a Q2 loss, although it topped revenue estimates, which may raise concerns about profitability.
- Toast lost $2.3 billion in value after removing a 99-cent user fee, impacting its stock price.
- The CEO’s departure from Toast may raise uncertainty about the company’s future leadership and growth strategy.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-09-07 5 big analyst picks: Lowe’s picks up fresh buy rating at Stifel
- 2023-09-07 Toast stock: Wall Street hungry for growth after CEO steps down
- 2023-09-06 Midday movers: Roku, Southwest Airlines, Moderna and more
- 2023-09-05 Toast Announces Leadership Transition
- 2023-08-29 Toast Stock Flashes Improved Technical Strength
- 2023-08-25 Investors Can Jam With Toast
- 2023-08-25 Toast Announces Participation at the Goldman Sachs Conference
- 2023-08-17 3 Cathie Wood Investments That Could Deliver Superior Returns
- 2023-08-17 2 Growth Stocks for the Next 10 Years and Beyond
- 2023-08-11 3 Stocks to Sell in August