- Target expands key advantage over Walmart, Amazon.
- Target Sees Slowdown But Is Still a Strong Retail Buy.
- Dirt-Cheap Dividend King raises its payout to a record high.
- Positive analyst calls for Target.
- Strong consumer spending noted for retail sector.
- Retail theft affecting profits and outlook.
- Lowered earnings outlook impacting stock price.
- Mixed signals from retail week affecting investor sentiment.
- Competition among retailers for consumer spending.
- Uncertainty due to shifting consumer behavior.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-08-27 3 Beaten-Down Growth Stocks to Buy Right Now
- 2023-08-26 How ‘shrink’ became the biggest story in retail
- 2023-08-24 Dollar Tree adding locked cases, removing items from stores amid rising theft costs
- 2023-08-24 Retail: Consumer is ‘very selective’ with spending, strategist says
- 2023-08-24 Target Stock: Poised for a Turnaround or Headed Lower?
- 2023-08-24 Target Corporation (TGT) is Attracting Investor Attention: Here is What You Should Know
- 2023-08-24 Better Stock Buy: Walmart vs. Target vs. Costco
- 2023-08-24 Near a 3-Year Low, Is Selling This Dividend King a Mistake for Investors?
- 2023-08-24 Target Goes Local to Speed Up Order Deliveries
- 2023-08-24 Zacks Earnings Trends Highlights: Target, Walmart and TJX