- Positive performance outpacing stock market gains.
- Grants and investments in community support projects and programs.
- Dividend yield and attractive payouts to shareholders.
- Participation in conferences and presentations to enhance visibility.
- Focus on core businesses and cost-cutting strategies.
- Moody’s watch for potential credit downgrade affecting credit ratings.
- Mixed performance in regional bank stocks and sector.
- Dependence on ‘hot’ deposits to shore up balance sheets.
- Impact of economic uncertainty on financial performance.
- Stock drops due to rising deposit costs and challenges.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-08-26 Truist Foundation grants National Association for Latino Community Asset Builders $1.2M to support communities across the U.S.
- 2023-08-25 Truist Foundation Grants STRIVE $1M To Launch Career Training Program in Birmingham
- 2023-08-24 Truist Financial Corporation (TFC) Outpaces Stock Market Gains: What You Should Know
- 2023-08-24 7% Dividend Yields: The 6 Best Payouts in the S&P 500
- 2023-08-22 Bargain Hunting for Stocks: Down 35%, It’s Time to Buy This Incredible, High-Growth Bank Stock
- 2023-08-22 Truist Foundation Commits $50,000 for Tropical Storm Hilary Relief
- 2023-08-17 Disrupting the Genre: An Unexpected Artist at Truist Headquarters
- 2023-08-16 Regional bank stocks slip after Fed’s Kashkari supports higher capital requirements
- 2023-08-15 The 3 Most Undervalued Bank Stocks to Buy Now: August 2023
- 2023-08-14 11 Cheap Bank Stocks To Buy Before They Take Off