- Announcement of common share repurchase up to 90 million shares.
- Declaration of dividends and positive third quarter financial results.
- Positive customer satisfaction ranking for banking mobile app.
- Regulatory approval for normal course issuer bid.
- Expansion plans with new branch openings and appointments to board.
- Potential fines and penalties related to U.S. money laundering probes.
- Impact of inflation and widespread economic effects.
- Negative impact of the collapse of deals with other institutions.
- Market volatility affecting stock performance.
- Competitive challenges within the banking industry.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-08-26 Fines, penalties possible for TD amid probes into its U.S. money laundering practices
- 2023-08-25 TD expects penalties from US probes on money laundering
- 2023-08-24 TD Bank Group Announces Intention to Repurchase for Cancellation up to 90 Million of its Common Shares
- 2023-08-24 TD BANK GROUP DECLARES DIVIDENDS
- 2023-08-24 TD Bank Group Reports Third Quarter 2023 Results
- 2023-08-24 TD Bank Group Announces New Appointments to Board of Directors
- 2023-08-22 /R E P E A T – Media Advisory - TD Bank Group to release third quarter financial results/
- 2023-08-18 TD Asset Management Inc. Announces TD ETF Distributions
- 2023-08-17 TD Auto Finance Ranks Highest in National Non-Captive Prime Credit Dealer Satisfaction, According to J.D. Power
- 2023-08-16 TD Bank Survey Reveals Widespread Impact of Inflation