- Stellantis is offering a 14.5% wage hike to UAW, which may help mitigate the risk of a potential strike.
- The company plans to expand its battery capacity, positioning itself for growth in the EV market.
- Stellantis is exploring the use of e-fuels, demonstrating its commitment to sustainable and alternative technologies.
- The demand for lighter EV batteries aligns with Stellantis’s focus on future technology trends.
- There’s a looming threat of a UAW strike, which could disrupt production and impact the company’s performance.
- Auto workers have rejected contract offers from Detroit companies, signaling potential labor disputes.
- General Motors’ wage hike proposal was deemed ‘insulting’ by the UAW, indicating labor tensions.
- A strike could result in lower new vehicle production and potentially drive used car prices higher.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-09-10 Inflation, iPhones, and looming auto strikes: What to know this week
- 2023-09-10 The Tension Driving the UAW Strike Threat
- 2023-09-10 Tesla’s China dominance: This week in EVs
- 2023-09-09 Why the United Auto Workers union is poised to strike major US car makers this week
- 2023-09-09 A UAW Strike Looms. The Bearish View for Ford, GM, and Stellantis.
- 2023-09-09 Stellantis offer, X vs. California, IRS tax crackdown: Top stories
- 2023-09-09 Apple 15 event, inflation, UAW deadline: What to watch this week
- 2023-09-09 Stellantis offers 14.5%, 4-year wage hike to UAW as potential strike looms
- 2023-09-09 Tesla rival makes a big play in Europe to take market share
- 2023-09-09 Auto union rejects wage offers from Detroit companies with strike deadline 6 days away