- Revenues rise in Q2 2023 despite stock slide.
- Positive impact of new partnership to research hypersonic travel.
- Boeing awarded military contract for Spirit-tied P-8 aircraft trainers.
- Expectation of ramping up 737 Max production by more than 20% by Boeing.
- Striking workers at a key Boeing supplier approve a new contract and will return to work.
- Significant stock plunge of 27% after bleak cash-flow outlook.
- Manufacturing errors, quality issues, and delays impacting 737 Max deliveries.
- Earnings miss reported in Q2 with losses despite higher revenues.
- Supply chain pressures, cash burn, and labor strikes affecting the company.
- Long-term losses and potential drastic measures by institutional owners.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-08-25 Boeing Stock Stalls, Spirit AeroSystems Pokes More Holes In 737 Delivery Schedule
- 2023-08-25 Stock Market Today: Stock Market News And Analysis
- 2023-08-25 Here Are the 2 Stocks Overshadowing Nvidia’s Big News
- 2023-08-25 Spirit AeroSystems stock plummets after new manufacturing error identified
- 2023-08-25 Why Spirit AeroSystems Stock Is Down Big Today
- 2023-08-25 Is Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc Set to Underperform? Analyzing the Factors Limiting Growth
- 2023-08-24 Boeing and Spirit AeroSystems Shares Drop as Defect Delays 737 MAX Deliveries
- 2023-08-24 Stocks to Watch Thursday: Nvidia, Dollar Tree, AMC, Spirit
- 2023-08-24 Boeing stock dips on warning about delivery delays
- 2023-08-24 Boeing and a key supplier find a new manufacturing issue that affects the 737 Max airliner