- Consistent profitability reflected in the company’s Profitability Rank of 9 out of 10.
- Impressive growth in terms of revenue and profitability with a Growth Rank of 10 out of 10.
- Benefiting from the demand for AI servers, contributing to growth.
- Delivery of high-throughput, low latency E3.S storage solutions supporting industry demands.
- Strong fiscal fourth-quarter results with a net sales increase of 32.9% year over year.
- Shares plunged by 21.6% due to conservative forward guidance despite strong Q4 results.
- Supply chain problems impacting investor sentiment.
- Stock gapped to the downside in July and early August.
- Dependence on demand for AI servers and industry trends.
- Vulnerability to market sentiment and macroeconomic factors.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-08-12 Super Micro Computer Has Further to Fall as AI Winners Correct
- 2023-08-11 Market Rally On The Ropes, AI Stocks Tumble: Weekly Review
- 2023-08-11 Bullish: Analysts Just Made A Sizeable Upgrade To Their Super Micro Computer, Inc. (NASDAQ:SMCI) Forecasts
- 2023-08-11 Avert Earnings Disaster With These 5 Methods
- 2023-08-11 Super Micro Computer Inc (SMCI): A Strong Contender with Good Outperformance Potential
- 2023-08-10 Is Super Micro Computer a Buy After Its Huge Earnings Dip?
- 2023-08-10 Supermicro Announces High Volume Production of E3.S All-Flash Storage Portfolio with New CXL Memory Expansion Offerings
- 2023-08-10 Dow Jones Futures Rise After Nasdaq, Nvidia Break Support In AI Sell-Off; Inflation Data Due
- 2023-08-10 An Intrinsic Calculation For Super Micro Computer, Inc. (NASDAQ:SMCI) Suggests It’s 49% Undervalued
- 2023-08-10 Stock Market Closes Deep In The Red; Fitness Beverage Stock Celsius Surges 20%