- Double-digit jump in revenue in Q2 2023 due to rebounding oil and gas prices.
- Positive Q2 earnings surprises and growth potential.
- Awarded a five-year contract for Petrobras’ digital transformation.
- Strong performance in the energy sector and resilient stock.
- Trending stock with optimistic outlook from Wall Street analysts.
- Impact of U.S. oil drilling issues on stock performance.
- Potential weakness indicated by insider stock sales.
- Market volatility affecting stock gains.
- Risk of revenue miss affecting stock price.
- Uncertainty surrounding international equipment supply to Russia.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-08-25 Is Schlumberger (SLB) a Buy as Wall Street Analysts Look Optimistic?
- 2023-08-23 Schlumberger Limited (SLB) Is a Trending Stock: Facts to Know Before Betting on It
- 2023-08-18 Energy Stocks Draw Price-Target Hikes From Analyst, As Charts Of Two Look Tempting
- 2023-08-15 7 Blue-Chip Stocks Smart Investors Should Be Loading Up on Now
- 2023-08-15 Dow Jones Leader Visa, Retail Giant Costco Lead 4 Stocks In Or Near Buy Zones
- 2023-08-12 Oil Giant SLB Leads 5 Resilient Stocks Near Buy Points
- 2023-08-11 Investors Heavily Search Schlumberger Limited (SLB): Here is What You Need to Know
- 2023-08-10 Helium Wars: Why Are Tech Giants Fighting Over This Rare Gas?
- 2023-08-10 SLB Rides Rebounding Oil, Gas Prices
- 2023-08-07 Zacks Investment Ideas feature highlights: Schlumberger and Oceaneering International