- Sabra Health Care REIT has announced its participation in several healthcare and real estate conferences, indicating an active presence in the industry.
- The company has published its third annual sustainability report, reflecting a commitment to sustainability and responsible business practices.
- Despite recent stock price declines, there’s potential for a 20% rise in dividend yields, as suggested by Wall Street analysts.
- Sabra Health Care REIT’s stock has seen a 24% decline over the past three years, which may concern long-term investors.
- Implied volatility in the stock options has surged, suggesting increased uncertainty and potential market volatility.
- High dividend yields can be associated with risks, and investors should carefully assess the sustainability of the 10% dividend yield.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-08-30 Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. to Participate in the eCap West Healthcare Conference and BofA Securities 2023 Global Real Estate Conference
- 2023-08-08 Sabra Reports Second Quarter 2023 Results
- 2023-07-26 Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2023 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
- 2023-07-24 Sabra Publishes Third Annual Sustainability Report
- 2023-07-10 3 REITs To Sell Before They Do Your Portfolio In
- 2023-06-05 7 REITs to Sell Before They Crumble Under Pressure
- 2023-05-05 Q1 2023 Sabra Health Care REIT Inc Earnings Call
- 2023-05-04 Sabra Reports First Quarter 2023 Results
- 2023-04-21 Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2023 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
- 2023-03-15 Implied Volatility Surging for Sabra Healthcare REIT (SBRA) Stock Options