- Sunrun has been upgraded and is well-positioned to navigate a potentially volatile solar market.
- The company reported better-than-expected Q2 2023 earnings with an earnings per share (EPS) beat, which is a positive sign for investors.
- Sunrun has expanded its collaboration with PG&E to share critical solar energy with California’s grid, which can enhance its market position.
- The solar market can be subject to volatility, which may impact Sunrun’s performance and stock price.
- While Sunrun reported an EPS beat, its revenues lagged behind expectations, indicating potential challenges in revenue generation.
- Investors should be cautious about the overall solar industry dynamics and competition affecting Sunrun’s growth prospects.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-09-10 Insider Sell: Jeanna Steele Sells 2,233 Shares of Sunrun Inc
- 2023-08-31 5 big analyst picks: Arista Networks upped to Buy on AI, 400G cloud rebound
- 2023-08-30 Sunrun Stock Is Upgraded. It’s Positioned to Navigate a ‘Volatile’ Solar Market.
- 2023-08-30 Sunrun, HP Enterprise, VinFast: Trending Tickers
- 2023-08-30 Sunrun upgraded, Texas Instruments downgraded: Wall Street’s top analyst calls
- 2023-08-28 These Are the ONLY 3 Solar Stocks to Consider in August 2023
- 2023-08-25 3 Millionaire-Maker Solar Stocks to Hold Through Thick and Thin
- 2023-08-10 Sunrun’s Disaster in the Making
- 2023-08-06 Sunrun Inc. (NASDAQ:RUN) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
- 2023-08-05 Behind the Wild Week for Renewable Energy Stocks