- Positive Q2 and Q1 earnings results announced.
- Announcement of unaudited financial results and transcripts.
- Stock upgraded to ‘A’ by MSCI ESG Rating.
- CEO’s holdings reduced by 13%, but still a significant shareholder.
- Declining stock performance over the past year.
- Volatility and fluctuations in stock value.
- Market uncertainty affecting stock prices.
- Possible impact of lower reinvestment rates.
- Trimmers of sales forecasts by analysts.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-08-21 RLX Technology Inc. (NYSE:RLX) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
- 2023-08-19 Q2 2023 RLX Technology Inc Earnings Call
- 2023-08-18 RLX Technology Announces Unaudited Second Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- 2023-08-09 RLX Technology to Report Second Quarter 2023 Financial Results on August 18, 2023
- 2023-07-17 Is Now The Time To Look At Buying RLX Technology Inc. (NYSE:RLX)?
- 2023-06-30 Investors in RLX Technology (NYSE:RLX) have unfortunately lost 17% over the last year
- 2023-06-21 Why Bilibili, Huya, and RLX Technology Shares Sank Today
- 2023-06-16 Why Shares of Dingdong, Gaotu Techedu, and RLX Technology Are Rising This Week
- 2023-06-13 RLX Technology (NYSE:RLX) Is Reinvesting At Lower Rates Of Return
- 2023-06-06 10 Penny Stocks Billionaires Are Loading Up On