- Polestar reported record deliveries in the second quarter, growing 36% year-on-year, indicating strong momentum.
- Polestar is collaborating with Mobileye to build an integrated driver assist solution for its electric SUV coupé, Polestar 4.
- Polestar plans to adopt the North American Charging Standard to enable access to Tesla Supercharger network in the USA and Canada.
- Polestar shareholders are still down 52% over the past year despite a recent 5.5% stock price increase, highlighting market volatility.
- Polestar made workforce cuts and intensified cost management in the first quarter of 2023, which may raise concerns about profitability.
- The car industry may overshoot IPCC 1.5-Degree Target by more than 75% without urgent action, posing environmental risks for Polestar.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-08-31 Polestar Reports Results for the Second Quarter, Expects Continued Strong Momentum for the Rest of the Year
- 2023-08-31 Inflation data, jobless claims, earnings: What to watch
- 2023-08-28 ECARX to collaborate with Mobileye to Build Integrated Driver Assist Solution Expected to Make Global Debut on Polestar 4 electric SUV coupé
- 2023-08-25 Polestar Selects Mobileye to Bring Autonomous Technology to Polestar 4
- 2023-08-04 Even after rising 5.5% this past week, Polestar Automotive Holding UK (NASDAQ:PSNY) shareholders are still down 52% over the past year
- 2023-08-01 Goldman Sachs upgraded, Rivian downgraded: Wall Street’s top analyst calls
- 2023-07-12 ARC Document Solutions to Report Second Quarter Results on August 2, 2023
- 2023-07-06 Polestar stock up on reports of record deliveries
- 2023-07-06 Polestar Achieves Record Deliveries in the Second Quarter, Growing 36% Year-on-year
- 2023-06-30 SCOTUS affirmative action ruling, Virgin Galactic launch, Tesla-Polestar charger: Top stories