- Permian Resources announced a $500.0 million private placement of senior notes due in 2032, indicating its ability to raise capital.
- The company is set to acquire Earthstone Energy in an all-stock transaction, creating a $14 billion premier Delaware Basin independent E&P, which may lead to growth opportunities.
- Permian Resources declared a quarterly cash dividend, providing returns to its investors.
- Earnings for Permian Resources (PR) are expected to decline in the upcoming quarters, which may impact investor sentiment.
- The company missed earnings estimates in the past, indicating potential operational challenges.
- There is implied volatility surging for Permian Resources (PR) stock options, suggesting market uncertainty.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-09-07 Permian Resources Announces Pricing of $500.0 Million Private Placement of 7.000% Senior Notes Due 2032
- 2023-09-06 Permian Resources Announces $500.0 Million Private Placement of Senior Notes Due 2032
- 2023-09-02 Blackstone and Airbnb Set to Join S&P 500; Others to Join S&P 100, S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600
- 2023-08-21 Tupperware, Kenvue, Earthstone Energy: Market Movers
- 2023-08-21 Permian Resources to Acquire Earthstone Energy in All-Stock Transaction, Creating a $14 Billion Premier Delaware Basin Independent E&P
- 2023-08-03 Permian Resources Announces Second Quarter 2023 Results
- 2023-08-03 Permian Resources Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- 2023-07-27 Permian Resources Announces Second Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call
- 2023-07-26 Earnings Preview: Permian Resources (PR) Q2 Earnings Expected to Decline
- 2023-06-09 Implied Volatility Surging for Permian Resources (PR) Stock Options