- PG&E reached a milestone with 100,000 participants in its Smart Thermostat Demand Response Program.
- PG&E’s initiatives to combat food insecurity and promote STEM scholarships reflect positive corporate responsibility.
- PG&E’s upgraded rating to ‘Buy’ indicates a positive outlook by analysts.
- PG&E faces wildfire risks and power outage-related challenges in Northern California.
- Legal issues and potential liabilities related to wildfires could impact PG&E’s financial performance.
- Hawaiian Electric’s troubles after Maui wildfires could have implications for PG&E.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-09-09 Innovating Together: 54 Organizations Invited to Participate in PG&E’s Innovation Pitch Fest September 12-14
- 2023-09-08 PG&E Helps Small Businesses Save Money with PG&E’s Energy Advisors
- 2023-09-08 PG&E & Uplight Reach 100,000-Participant Milestone in Smart Thermostat Demand Response Program
- 2023-09-08 PG&E (PCG)’s True Worth: Is It Overpriced? An In-Depth Exploration
- 2023-09-08 PG&E Corp (PCG): A Deep Dive into Its Performance Potential
- 2023-09-06 KEEPING CUSTOMERS SAFE: With Utility Scams on the Rise, PG&E Offers Tips on How to Avoid Deceptive Scammers
- 2023-09-06 Create 100 Feet of Defensible Space to Protect Your Home and Family from Wildfire Risk
- 2023-09-02 The PG&E Corporation Foundation Helps Combat Food Insecurity in Northern and Central California with Contributions to Local Meal Distribution Organizations
- 2023-09-02 PG&E Kicks-Off National Preparedness Month with Important Reminders Focused on Wildfire Safety
- 2023-09-01 PG&E (PCG)’s True Worth: A Comprehensive Analysis of Its Market Value