- Expectation of another 40 years of oil production.
- Successful start of operations for the second FPSO at Campos Basin.
- Petrobras rebalancing with market through fuel price hikes.
- Positive investment plans in the new 5-year plan.
- Initiation of service contracts and radio links for offshore units.
- Impact of lower oil prices on Q2 earnings.
- Potential inflation due to fuel price hikes.
- Resistance and controversies over oil drilling in the Amazon.
- Uncertainty regarding Braskem stake sale.
- Dividend policy changes and buyback of shares.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-08-25 Brazil’s Inflation Speeds Past Forecasts After Key Rate Cut
- 2023-08-23 Petrobras Gets Help From Brazil’s Attorney General to Explore the Amazon
- 2023-08-23 Petrobras’ (PBR) Chief Expects Another 40 Years of Oil Production
- 2023-08-22 Mubadala’s Oil Refinery Bonds Take Hit From Petrobras’s New Policy
- 2023-08-21 Ken Fisher’s Top 15 Energy Stock Picks
- 2023-08-18 Petrobras’ (PBR) Second FPSO Begins Operations at Campos Basin
- 2023-08-18 Fight for Brazil chemicals group Braskem draws in foreign bidders — and Lula government
- 2023-08-16 Investors Heavily Search Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): Here is What You Need to Know
- 2023-08-16 Petrobras (PBR) Rebalances With Market Via Fuel Price Hike
- 2023-08-16 Petrobras (PBR) Q2 Earnings Miss Estimates on Lower Oil Price