- On Holding reported six consecutive record top-line quarters and raised its outlook for sales.
- Despite mixed second quarter results, On Holding reported very strong sales and growth in wholesale and direct-to-consumer channels.
- The company’s revenue beat estimates and it raised its outlook for net sales, indicating potential growth.
- Earnings and revenue surprises in the previous quarter fell short of expectations, which could impact investor sentiment.
- Currency fluctuations, especially the strong Swiss Franc, could have an impact on the company’s bottom-line.
- Cautious consumer sentiment, especially in Europe, could affect sales in the future.
- Disappointing second-quarter results, despite revenue beating estimates, could lead to volatility in the stock.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-08-17 On Holding AG (NYSE:ONON) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
- 2023-08-16 On Running Plunges Below Buy Point On Earnings: Here’s Why
- 2023-08-16 Company News for Aug 16, 2023
- 2023-08-16 Dow Jones Software Giant Salesforce, 3 Other Leaders Trigger Sell Signals
- 2023-08-16 On Holding (ONON) Q2 Earnings Miss Estimates
- 2023-08-16 On Holding stock slumps on earnings despite raising outlook
- 2023-08-15 On Holding Sees 6th Consecutive Record Top-Line Quarter, Raises Sales Guidance
- 2023-08-15 Why On Holding Stock Was Sliding Today
- 2023-08-15 On Running stock drops on mixed earnings, net sales
- 2023-08-15 On Reports Results for the Second Quarter and Six-Month Period Ended June 30, 2023