- Envista announces successful pricing of $435 million Convertible Senior Notes offering.
- Consistent growth in Specialty Products & Technologies and Equipment & Consumables segments drive Q2 revenues.
- Envista delivers positive Q2 2023 earnings and revenue surprises.
- Envista Smile Project completes mission trip to the Dominican Republic, providing dental care to underserved patients.
- Expectations of likely earnings beat for Envista’s upcoming report.
- Market and other conditions affecting Convertible Senior Notes offering.
- Comparison of key metrics with Wall Street estimates and year-ago numbers.
- Potential impact of external factors on Envista’s financial performance.
chances characters count - risks characters count = 237
investment score = 1000 + chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-08-08 Envista Holdings Corporation Prices $435.0 Million Convertible Senior Notes Offering
- 2023-08-07 Envista Holdings Corporation Announces Proposed Convertible Senior Notes Offering
- 2023-08-05 Select Medical (SEM) Q2 Earnings Meet, Revenues Rise Y/Y
- 2023-08-03 Envista (NVST) Q2 Earnings Top Estimates, Margins Expands
- 2023-08-03 Envista (NVST) Reports Q2 Earnings: What Key Metrics Have to Say
- 2023-08-03 Envista (NVST) Beats Q2 Earnings and Revenue Estimates
- 2023-08-03 Envista Reports Second Quarter 2023 Earnings
- 2023-07-27 Envista Smile Project Completes Second Oral Care Mission Trip to the Dominican Republic
- 2023-07-26 Envista (NVST) Expected to Beat Earnings Estimates: What to Know Ahead of Q2 Release
- 2023-07-23 11 Best Healthcare Stocks Under $50