- Newmont Corporation is proceeding with its acquisition of Newcrest, having received regulatory clearances from Australia and Korea, which could open up new growth opportunities.
- The company is operating in the gold mining industry, which tends to perform well during economic uncertainties, making it an attractive investment option for investors seeking a safe haven.
- Newmont’s diversified portfolio of mining assets and ongoing exploration activities position it well for long-term growth and profitability.
- Newmont reported Q2 earnings and sales that fell short of estimates due to mining disruptions and higher operating costs, which could impact its financial performance.
- The gold mining industry can be affected by fluctuations in gold prices, which may lead to volatility in the company’s stock price.
- There are concerns about work stoppages and operational challenges in some of Newmont’s mining projects, which could impact its production and profits.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-09-11 10 Best Mining ETFs
- 2023-09-08 Newmont Announces Date of Special Meeting of Stockholders and Filing of Definitive Proxy Statement for Acquisition of Newcrest
- 2023-09-07 White Gold Corp. Intersects Broad Zones of Near Surface Gold Mineralization including 3.38 g/t Au over 53 m at Betty Ford Target, and 1.4 g/t Gold over 58.4 m at Vertigo Target, White Gold District, Yukon, Canada
- 2023-09-05 It’s Time for Newmont to Pan Out for Investors
- 2023-09-05 10 Best Gold ETFs
- 2023-08-26 Is Newmont (NEM) Too Good to Be True? A Comprehensive Analysis of a Potential Value Trap
- 2023-08-22 Newmont (NEM) Receives Australia Clearance to Acquire Newcrest
- 2023-08-22 Newmont gets Aussie regulatory nod for $16.8 billion Newcrest deal
- 2023-08-22 UPDATE 2-Newmont gets Aussie regulatory nod for $16.8 bln Newcrest deal
- 2023-08-22 Newmont Receives Clearance from Australia’s Competition Regulator to Acquire Newcrest