- Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK) is a favorite among institutional investors, with 78% institutional ownership, indicating institutional confidence.
- Merck received approval to expand the indication of its ERVEBO® Ebola Zaire Vaccine to include children aged 1 year and older, potentially expanding its market.
- KEYTRUDA® received approval in Europe for first-line treatment in certain advanced gastric or gastroesophageal junction adenocarcinomas, opening up new revenue streams.
- Medicare drug price negotiations could impact MRK’s profitability as the government targets drug pricing.
- The discontinuation of certain late-stage cancer therapy studies with Eisai may have negative implications for MRK’s drug development pipeline.
- The pharmaceutical industry faces ongoing scrutiny and regulatory challenges that could affect MRK’s operations.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-09-09 Why It Might Not Make Sense To Buy Merck & Co., Inc. (NYSE:MRK) For Its Upcoming Dividend
- 2023-09-07 Merck & Co., Inc. (NYSE:MRK) is a favorite amongst institutional investors who own 78%
- 2023-09-07 European Commission Expands Merck’s ERVEBO® [Ebola Zaire Vaccine, (rVSVΔG-ZEBOV-GP) live] Indication to Include Children 1 Year of Age and Older
- 2023-09-06 15 Stocks to Buy with Steady Dividends
- 2023-09-05 Long-Term Follow-up Data on Sustained Immunogenicity and Safety for GARDASIL®9 Published in Pediatrics
- 2023-09-05 Merck to Participate in the Morgan Stanley 21st Annual Global Healthcare Conference
- 2023-09-03 Possible Bearish Signals With Merck Insiders Disposing Stock
- 2023-09-01 Goldman Sachs Growth Stocks: Top 12 Stocks
- 2023-08-31 Big Pharma’s biggest ally gets trolled on X for attacking Medicare drug pricing list
- 2023-08-31 Medicare’s drug pricing list didn’t impact company stocks — here’s why