- Marqeta renewed its contract with Block to power its Cash App debit card for another four years.
- Shares of Marqeta soared after announcing the contract renewal with Block.
- Positive Q2 earnings report and extension of key contract could boost investor confidence.
- Fintech stocks like Marqeta have shown strong growth during the pandemic.
- Analyst coverage suggesting potential negative impact on Marqeta’s stock performance.
- Renewed contract’s long-term impact on financials and business performance remains to be seen.
- Fintech sector competition and changing market conditions could affect Marqeta’s future prospects.
- Market trends and investor sentiment could influence Marqeta’s stock price.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-08-11 Time To Worry? Analysts Are Downgrading Their Marqeta, Inc. (NASDAQ:MQ) Outlook
- 2023-08-10 4 big analyst picks: Amazon efficiency enhancements are ‘bearing fruit’
- 2023-08-10 Marqeta shares rise after renewing key client
- 2023-08-09 Marqeta Stock Surges as Block Contract Renewal Removes ‘Major Overhang’
- 2023-08-09 Here’s Why Marqeta Is Soaring on Wednesday
- 2023-08-09 Marqeta (MQ) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
- 2023-08-09 Marqeta (MQ) Reports Q2 Earnings: What Key Metrics Have to Say
- 2023-08-09 Marqeta (MQ) Reports Q2 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
- 2023-08-09 Marqeta Reports Second Quarter 2023 Financial Results, Announces Four Year Extension to Cash App Contract
- 2023-08-06 3 ‘Strong Buy’ Fintech Stocks You Should Be Loading Up On Now