- Altria Group, Inc. (MO) has the favor of institutional owners who hold 60% of the company, indicating institutional confidence.
- MO recently raised its dividend, making it an attractive option for passive income investors seeking reliable dividend stocks.
- The stock has outpaced stock market gains, reflecting its strong performance.
- E-cigarette and vaping regulations pose a risk to Altria’s business, especially with its association with Juul Labs.
- Increasing competition and regulatory hurdles in the tobacco industry may impact MO’s profitability.
- Altria’s stock performance may be affected by factors such as smoke-free trends and pricing challenges.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-09-10 Altria Group, Inc. (NYSE:MO) is favoured by institutional owners who hold 60% of the company
- 2023-09-10 It’s Not Too Late to Capitalize on This Popular Stock’s New Dividend Raise
- 2023-09-09 Why Are Passive Income Investors Talking About Altria Stock?
- 2023-09-09 Altria (MO) Outpaces Stock Market Gains: What You Should Know
- 2023-09-08 These 3 High-Yield Dividend Kings Have Increased Their Payouts for 50 Years
- 2023-09-08 Huge News for Altria Stock Investors
- 2023-09-08 Altria (MO) Gains As Market Dips: What You Should Know
- 2023-09-06 Want to Earn Multiple Streams of Passive Income? These High-Yield Dividend Stocks Can Put More Cash in Your Pocket
- 2023-09-06 What’s Going On With Altria Stock?
- 2023-09-05 1 Red Flag for Altria Stock Investors and 1 Green Flag