- Macy’s has announced a quarterly dividend, which could attract income-focused investors.
- Collaborations with brands like Gap on a sleepwear collection suggest potential for increased sales and brand partnerships.
- Despite challenges, consumers are spending, and there is optimism for a potential rebound.
- Macy’s reported a decline in comparable sales, indicating challenges in attracting shoppers.
- Credit card delinquencies among consumers and concerns about holiday season spending impact the retail sector.
- The company issued a ‘cautious’ outlook for 2023, which raises concerns about its future performance.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-09-10 4 Important Investor Takeways From Retailers’ Q2 Earnings
- 2023-09-09 Interested In Macy’s’ (NYSE:M) Upcoming US$0.17 Dividend? You Have Four Days Left
- 2023-09-09 New report shows how much shoplifting and crime really hurt company profits
- 2023-09-08 BLOOMINGDALE’S CELEBRATES 50 YEARS OF ITS ICONIC BIG BROWN BAG
- 2023-09-06 Goldman Sachs chief economist: US consumer won’t break in 2024
- 2023-09-04 Labor Day shopping comes amid signs of stress at some large retailers
- 2023-09-01 The ’trade downs’ suggest consumers are under more pressure than it seems
- 2023-08-30 Macy’s (M) Collaborates With Gap on Sleepwear Collection
- 2023-08-30 At US$12.26, Is It Time To Put Macy’s, Inc. (NYSE:M) On Your Watch List?
- 2023-08-29 Gap and Macy’s to Work Together as Competition in Apparel Heats Up