- Kohl’s beats profit estimates on cost cuts and leaner inventory.
- Earnings surpass estimates, maintains full-year guidance.
- Strategic efforts aiding growth in Kohl’s.
- Back-to-school shopping convenience and affordable prices.
- Positive takeaways from Q2 earnings call.
- Profits plunge more than 50% annually on weak sales.
- Revenues and comps decline in Q2.
- Consumer angst impacting sales and retail environment.
- Risks persist despite strategic efforts for growth.
- Potential impact of gas prices and consumer spending.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-08-24 Kohl’s Corporation (NYSE:KSS) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
- 2023-08-24 Q2 2023 Kohls Corp Earnings Call
- 2023-08-24 Kohl’s (KSS) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
- 2023-08-24 Abercrombie Rallies; Kohl’s Surges; Dick’s Sporting Goods Dives On Shoplifting Woes; Macy’s Cautious
- 2023-08-24 Kohl’s Q2 earnings call: Key takeaways
- 2023-08-23 Department Stores Are Maxed Out
- 2023-08-23 Kohl’s earnings: Profits plunge more than 50% annually on weak sales as consumer angst persists
- 2023-08-23 Foot Locker stock plunges, Abercrombie & Fitch soars on earnings
- 2023-08-23 Kohl’s (KSS) Q2 Earnings Top Estimates, Revenues & Comps Decline
- 2023-08-23 Compared to Estimates, Kohl’s (KSS) Q2 Earnings: A Look at Key Metrics