- Steady dividend payouts with attractive yields.
- Positive stock performance and returns over the last three years.
- Strong institutional ownership indicating investor confidence.
- Q2 earnings beat and positive financial results.
- Potential growth opportunities with pipeline expansion plans.
- Shutdown of compressor station affecting operations.
- Declaring force majeure due to pipeline incidents.
- Fluctuations in share price momentum linked to financials.
- Challenges in the energy sector and market volatility.
- Potential impact of Q2 revenue drop on the stock.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-08-25 Kinder Morgan’s (KMI) Compressor Station Likely Shut Until October
- 2023-08-25 Kinder Morgan (KMI) Stock Moves -0.17%: What You Should Know
- 2023-08-25 UPDATE 1-Kinder Morgan expects Centerville compressor station to remain shut until October
- 2023-08-24 Here’s Why Hold Strategy is Apt for Kinder Morgan (KMI) Stock
- 2023-08-23 2 Stocks to Buy That Offer Dividends Yielding More Than 3%
- 2023-08-22 Got $1,000? Earn Better Than Bond-Like Income From This Low-Risk, 6.6%-Yielding Dividend Stock
- 2023-08-21 Kinder Morgan’s (KMI) Tennessee Pipeline Declares Force Majeure
- 2023-08-19 Kinder Morgan, Inc.’s (NYSE:KMI) Financials Are Too Obscure To Link With Current Share Price Momentum: What’s In Store For the Stock?
- 2023-08-19 UPDATE 2-Tennessee natgas pipeline declares force majeure after fire
- 2023-08-18 Kinder Morgan (KMI) Down 1.7% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Rebound?