- KeyBank provided a $5 million line of credit to advance small businesses, indicating support for growth.
- KeyBank celebrated the opening of a new, full-service branch, demonstrating expansion efforts.
- KeyCorp is paying a dividend of $0.205, offering a 7.1% dividend yield, which may attract income-seeking investors.
- S&P Global downgraded several banks, including KeyCorp, which could indicate challenges in the banking industry.
- Regional bank stocks slipped after the Fed’s support for higher capital requirements, potentially impacting KeyCorp.
- Some analysts have raised concerns about KeyCorp’s performance metrics, which may pose risks.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-09-08 KEY FAMILY WEALTH AWARDED BEST CLIENT INITIATIVE FOR A FAMILY OFFICE FROM WEALTHMANAGEMENT.COM
- 2023-09-08 BlueWave Closes First Major Financing Round to Support Agrivoltaic Solar Development and Long-Term Project Ownership
- 2023-09-08 Project Lemonade Receives $35,000 Grant from KeyBank
- 2023-09-08 KeyCorp (KEY) Dips More Than Broader Markets: What You Should Know
- 2023-09-07 Women of the World Receives $120,000 Grant From KeyBank in Support of Employee Partnership Program
- 2023-09-06 How (and Why) To Buy a Home Despite an Uncertain Market
- 2023-09-06 Is KeyCorp (KEY) Worth a Watch for 7.1% Dividend Yield?
- 2023-09-05 KEYBANK PROVIDES $5 MILLION LINE OF CREDIT FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF SMALL BUSINESS WITH BRIDGEWAY CAPITAL
- 2023-09-01 KeyBank Surpasses $1 Million Funded in Home Buyer Credits
- 2023-09-01 KeyCorp (KEY) Gains As Market Dips: What You Should Know