- Johnson & Johnson recently completed the separation of Kenvue, which could lead to better focus and growth opportunities in the pharmaceutical and medical tech sectors.
- The company forecasts double-digit earnings growth after the Kenvue spin-off, indicating a positive outlook.
- J&J continues to generate strong free cash flow, supporting its dividend decisions and financial stability.
- The healthcare industry faces regulatory challenges, including drug pricing negotiations, which could impact J&J’s earnings.
- Short sellers returned to profit in August, indicating potential market volatility that might affect J&J’s stock.
- Legal risks and lawsuits could impact J&J’s financial performance and reputation.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-09-11 25 Most Biodiverse Countries in the World
- 2023-09-10 Bargain Hunting With $100? This New S&P 500 Dividend Stock Is a No-Brainer to Buy on the Dip
- 2023-09-09 Big Pharma’s Battle With the Biden Administration Could Have Legs
- 2023-09-09 3 No-Brainer Dividend Stocks to Buy No Matter What the Market Is Doing
- 2023-09-09 AOC Has It Right on CEO David Zaslav’s Pay
- 2023-09-09 Kenvue, the J&J Healthcare Spinoff, Has Disappointed Investors
- 2023-09-08 Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Gains As Market Dips: What You Should Know
- 2023-09-08 Kenvue Stock Falls 6%. It May Be Fears on Tylenol Lawsuits.
- 2023-09-08 Warren Buffett Dividend Stocks by Sectors and Industries
- 2023-09-08 Healthcare Stocks Push the Dow Higher