- Howmet Aerospace’s Q2 results benefit from strength in commercial and defense aerospace, raising earnings guidance for 2023.
- Howmet Aerospace raises full-year profit and revenue forecast due to high demand for jet parts as plane manufacturers increase production.
- Positive outlook supported by extraordinary backlog of aircraft orders at Airbus and Boeing.
- Acquisitions, investments in innovations, and focus on digital solutions likely aid Q2 performance.
- Challenging aluminum market environment worldwide impacting Howmet Aerospace’s operations.
- Uncertain economies and rising rates posing risks to Q2 performance.
- Dependence on demand from plane manufacturers Airbus SE and Boeing Co, subject to market dynamics.
- Integration challenges and uncertainties related to acquisitions, such as Arconic Corp.
chances characters count - risks characters count = 110
investment score = 1000 + chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-08-02 Q2 2023 Howmet Aerospace Inc Earnings Call
- 2023-08-02 Howmet (HWM) Q2 Earnings Beat Estimates, Raises 2023 View
- 2023-08-01 Supplier Howmet lifts 2023 profit outlook on aviation boom
- 2023-08-01 Howmet Aerospace Reports Second Quarter 2023 Results
- 2023-08-01 Arconic (ARNC) Tops Q2 Earnings Estimates
- 2023-08-01 What Awaits Builders FirstSource (BLDR) in Q2 Earnings?
- 2023-07-24 Howmet (HWM) to Report Q2 Earnings: What’s in the Cards?
- 2023-07-21 AECOM (ACM) Wins 7-Year Deal to Design Cloudburst Strategies
- 2023-07-21 KBR to Offer Low-Carbon Ammonia Solution With ATR Technology
- 2023-07-20 Alcoa swings to loss in second quarter