- Host Hotels & Resorts provided an update on recent weather events, showing concern for potential impacts on the tourism industry.
- The company reported strong Q1 2023 results, with FFO and revenues beating estimates, and it raised its 2023 view.
- Host Hotels & Resorts announced an increased second-quarter dividend, which may attract dividend-focused investors.
- The tourism industry could be hit hard by Maui wildfires and other weather events, affecting the company’s revenue.
- Q2 2023 FFO and revenues lagged estimates, which could raise concerns among investors.
- Analysts have lowered expectations for hotel REITs, which may affect investor sentiment toward Host Hotels & Resorts.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-09-07 Host Hotels & Resorts Provides Update on Maui Wildfires and Other Recent Weather Events
- 2023-08-31 Unveiling Host Hotels & Resorts (HST)’s Value: Is It Really Priced Right? A Comprehensive Guide
- 2023-08-30 7 Oversold Stocks Due for a Massive Short Squeeze
- 2023-08-16 The 3 Most Undervalued ESG Stocks to Buy Now: August 2023
- 2023-08-15 3 REITs Raising Their Dividend Game: Is it Time to Buy?
- 2023-08-12 Maui Wildfires Could Hit Tourism Industry Hard. Some Stocks to Watch.
- 2023-08-04 Host Hotels & Resorts Provides Updated Second Quarter 2023 Investor Presentation
- 2023-08-03 Host Hotels’ (HST) Q2 FFO & Revenues Lag, ‘23 View Narrowed
- 2023-08-03 Host Hotels (HST) Reports Q2 Earnings: What Key Metrics Have to Say
- 2023-08-03 Host Hotels (HST) Q2 FFO and Revenues Lag Estimates