- Huntington Bancshares is paying out a dividend of $0.155, which may attract income-focused investors.
- The bank’s focus on transforming medical billing with software could lead to revenue growth in the healthcare industry.
- Huntington National Bank ranks No. 1 among regional banks in the J.D. Power 2023 U.S. Banking Mobile App Satisfaction Study, indicating strong customer satisfaction.
- Interest income weakness is a concern for U.S. banks, which could impact Huntington Bancshares’ profitability.
- Costs have risen for Huntington Bancshares, affecting its earnings despite beating profit estimates.
- Regional bank performance is subject to economic conditions, and a ‘soft landing’ for the Midwest economy is anticipated but uncertain.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-09-10 Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (NASDAQ:HBAN) Passed Our Checks, And It’s About To Pay A US$0.15 Dividend
- 2023-09-09 Huntington Bancshares’ (NASDAQ:HBAN) Dividend Will Be $0.155
- 2023-09-09 Huntington’s software bet aimed at transforming medical billing
- 2023-09-07 BANK INVESTMENT AIMS TO IMPROVE REVENUE CYCLE FOR HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY
- 2023-08-31 Huntington Bancshares Incorporated to Present at the Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- 2023-08-26 Huntington Bancshares (NASDAQ:HBAN) Is Paying Out A Dividend Of $0.155
- 2023-08-18 Huntington cranks out Cincinnati business loan growth in Mullinger’s first year at helm
- 2023-08-15 Goldman, BofA Tap High-Grade Bond Market Before Summer Lull
- 2023-08-15 Michael Burry exits stakes in 6 banks after betting big amid regional bank crisis
- 2023-08-11 Huntington Bancshares (NASDAQ:HBAN) Will Pay A Dividend Of $0.155