- Barrick Gold beat quarterly profit estimates on the back of higher gold prices, indicating potential for strong financial performance.
- Barrick Gold is progressing with the extension of its long-term value delivery runway, suggesting a positive outlook.
- Gulf nations are poised to invest billions in Pakistan, which could benefit Barrick Gold as it explores opportunities in the region.
- Barrick Gold’s stock has been down 3.9% since the last earnings report, raising concerns about its ability to rebound.
- Earnings have shown a downward trend at Barrick Gold, which may pose a risk to its future performance.
- The company faces challenges in Mali related to ownership laws that could impact its operations.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-09-09 Barrick Gold (GOLD) Stock Sinks As Market Gains: What You Should Know
- 2023-09-07 Barrick Gold (GOLD) Down 3.9% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Rebound?
- 2023-09-07 NVIDIA and Taiwan Semiconductor have been highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day
- 2023-09-06 3 Stocks to Make the Most of the Surge in Crude Oil Prices
- 2023-09-06 Barrick Ceases to Be an Insider of Cascadia Minerals
- 2023-09-06 Zacks.com featured highlights include Norwegian Cruise Line, Barrick Gold and Atlassian
- 2023-09-06 Miners’ hunt for copper takes Barrick to Pakistan’s western frontier
- 2023-09-05 Pakistan’s interim PM says Saudi Arabia to invest $25 bln over next five years
- 2023-09-04 3 Stocks That Flaunt Remarkable Earnings Acceleration
- 2023-08-29 Market Crash Coming? 3 Gold Mining Stocks to Buy for a Soft Landing