- Positive potential for rebound after recent earnings report decline.
- Collaboration with battery materials startup for EV battery technology.
- Partnership with Hyundai Motor to scale up Indian operations.
- Investment in EV battery startup to shift future focus to cheaper materials.
- Interest and investment in EV market amid potential value increase.
- Labor strikes authorized by workers impacting production and operations.
- Decline in stock value since last earnings report, potential for further decline.
- Cutting of jobs and IT operations affecting company’s workforce.
- Market uncertainty due to EV glut and potential supply-demand imbalance.
- Potential challenges in negotiating labor deals with UAW and other automakers.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-08-26 150,000 Workers Vote to Authorize Strikes at Stellantis, GM, and Ford
- 2023-08-26 UAW authorizes strike against Ford, GM, Stellantis
- 2023-08-26 GM Battery Plant Offers EV Workers Higher Wages After Solvent Leak
- 2023-08-26 United Auto Workers Members Vote to Authorize Potential Strike
- 2023-08-25 Tesla diner and drive-in theater in LA is one step closer to reality
- 2023-08-25 General Motors to close information technology center near Phoenix and eliminate 940 jobs
- 2023-08-24 General Motors Company (GM) Down 12.4% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Rebound?
- 2023-08-24 10 Best EV Charging Stocks According to Hedge Funds
- 2023-08-24 General Motors (GM) Shuts Innovation Center & Cuts Jobs
- 2023-08-24 Warren Buffett Dumps 45% of This Auto Stock: Time to Panic?