- Favorable earnings estimate revision activity and positive Earnings ESP.
- Positive stock price performance, up 17% in the last quarter.
- Key appointment of Chief Financial Officer, Tim Stone.
- Leading global platform for the luxury fashion industry.
- Vulnerability of stock price to institutions due to large stake.
- Variable stock performance, with a history of significant fluctuations.
- Uncertainty in the luxury fashion industry and competition.
- Potential impact of economic factors on consumer spending.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-08-10 Farfetch Limited (FTCH) Expected to Beat Earnings Estimates: Should You Buy?
- 2023-08-10 Why Earnings Season Could Be Great for Farfetch (FTCH)
- 2023-08-03 Boot Barn (BOOT) Beats Q1 Earnings and Revenue Estimates
- 2023-08-02 FARFETCH Announces Appointment of Chief Financial Officer
- 2023-08-01 Farfetch to Announce Second Quarter 2023 Results
- 2023-07-27 Got $3,000? 3 Growth Stocks to Double Up on Right Now
- 2023-07-24 In the wake of Farfetch Limited’s (NYSE:FTCH) latest US$123m market cap drop, institutional owners may be forced to take severe actions
- 2023-06-27 Further weakness as Farfetch (NYSE:FTCH) drops 6.3% this week, taking three-year losses to 69%
- 2023-06-03 The 3 Most Aggressive Growth Stocks to Buy in June
- 2023-06-01 FARFETCH Announces New Guards Group Management Changes