- U.S. Supreme Court’s removal of obstacles for completing the Mountain Valley Pipeline project.
- Expected completion of the Mountain Valley Pipeline project by the end of 2023.
- Positive Q2 2023 financial results with earnings and revenue surprises.
- Ratification of federal approvals for the pipeline project by Congress.
- Unlocking gas supplies from the Appalachian region.
- Environmental and legal challenges delaying pipeline projects.
- Dependence on regulatory approvals and legal decisions.
- Volatility in energy markets affecting revenue and profitability.
- Impact of changing energy policies on fossil fuel infrastructure.
- Market sentiment towards fossil fuel investments.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-08-12 US appeals court rejects challenge to Mountain Valley pipeline
- 2023-08-02 Q2 2023 Equitrans Midstream Corp Earnings Call
- 2023-08-02 Equitrans US Mountain Valley natgas pipe on track for end 2023 completion
- 2023-08-01 Equitrans confident Mountain Valley Pipeline will be done by year end
- 2023-08-01 Compared to Estimates, Equitrans Midstream (ETRN) Q2 Earnings: A Look at Key Metrics
- 2023-08-01 Equitrans Midstream (ETRN) Tops Q2 Earnings Estimates
- 2023-08-01 Equitrans Midstream Announces Second Quarter 2023 Results
- 2023-07-31 Here’s What Happened to Equitrans Midstream Corporation (ETRN)
- 2023-07-30 Dividend Investors: Don’t Be Too Quick To Buy Equitrans Midstream Corporation (NYSE:ETRN) For Its Upcoming Dividend
- 2023-07-28 Supreme Court Allows Work on Mountain Valley Pipeline to Resume