- Energy Transfer LP has shown market leadership with a jump to an 82 RS (Relative Strength) rating.
- The acquisition of Crestwood Equity Partners in a $7.1 billion deal could potentially boost ET’s payout.
- Investors are attracted to Energy Transfer LP, which offers a 9.7% yield and significant upside potential.
- The fate of the Dakota Access pipeline remains uncertain following a draft environmental study, which could affect ET’s operations.
- High-yield dividend stocks like ET might face challenges in responding to multibillion-dollar acquisitions by rivals.
- Energy Transfer LP could be impacted by fluctuations in the energy sector and potential regulatory changes.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-09-09 Energy Transfer Stock Shows Market Leadership With Jump To 82 RS Rating
- 2023-09-09 Dakota Access Study Leaves US Oil Pipeline’s Fate in Limbo
- 2023-09-08 Zacks Investment Ideas feature highlights: Workday, Energy Transfer and Insulet
- 2023-09-08 Insider Buys: 3 CEOs Scooping Up Shares
- 2023-09-07 This 8.3%-Yielding Dividend Stock’s $885 Million Acquisition Will Give It the Fuel to Push Its Payout Even Higher
- 2023-09-06 This Ultra High-Yield Dividend Stock is Dirt Cheap (And Plans to Do Something About it)
- 2023-09-02 3 Energy Stocks That Are Screaming Buys in September
- 2023-08-31 With Rivals Making Multibillion-Dollar Acquisitions, Do These High-Yield Dividend Stocks Need to Respond?
- 2023-08-30 Is Most-Watched Stock Energy Transfer LP (ET) Worth Betting on Now?
- 2023-08-30 Got $5,000? 3 Top Dividend Stocks to Buy Right Now