- Ericsson’s collaboration with Intel to create a custom chip for 5G networking gear using advanced manufacturing technology could enhance the company’s technological capabilities and competitiveness.
- Cradlepoint’s partnership with Ericsson in modernizing network infrastructure for Los Angeles County showcases Ericsson’s involvement in innovative and impactful projects.
- Ericsson’s recognition and awards, such as the CRN Tech Innovator Awards, highlight the company’s commitment to delivering cutting-edge solutions in the wireless networking sector.
- Ericsson is facing a lawsuit from shareholders who claim that CEO Boerje Ekholm’s disclosure of activities in Iraq led to a stock decline, indicating potential legal and reputational risks.
- The criticism and handling of internal probes, scandals, and potential payments to Islamic State have negatively impacted Ericsson’s reputation and investor confidence.
- Competitive challenges in the telecommunications industry, rapid technological changes, and the need to maintain integrity and transparency in business operations pose risks to Ericsson’s growth and stability.
chances characters count - risks characters count = -17
investment score = 1000 + chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-08-05 Sweden’s Ericsson sued by some shareholders for $170 million -media
- 2023-08-04 D&I Weekly News Round Up: Mental Health, Gender Equality, and More
- 2023-08-01 Cradlepoint Partners with Los Angeles County to Modernize Election Network Infrastructure with 5G-Optimized Hybrid WAN
- 2023-07-28 Cradlepoint’s NetCloud Private Networks Named a Winner for CRN’s 2023 Tech Innovator Awards
- 2023-07-26 Intel, Ericsson to work together on custom 5G chip
- 2023-07-26 How To Leverage Intent-Based Automation With AI/ML for 5G RAN
- 2023-07-22 D&I Weekly News Round Up: Generation, Hair Discrimination, and More
- 2023-07-21 Hot Topics for 5G in North America
- 2023-07-20 The 7 Most Undervalued Nasdaq Stocks to Buy Now: July 2023
- 2023-07-19 Embracing Energy Efficiency in Open RAN Architecture