- EQT Corporation recently completed the acquisition of Tug Hill and XcL Midstream, which could potentially enhance its operational capabilities and revenue streams.
- The company’s acquisition received approval from the US Federal Trade Commission (FTC), allowing it to proceed without regulatory hurdles.
- EQT Corporation has declared a quarterly cash dividend, which may attract income-seeking investors.
- EQT Corporation reported a Q2 loss, albeit with revenue estimates topped. The quarterly loss could be a concern for investors.
- The energy sector, where EQT operates, can be influenced by volatile commodity prices, which might impact the company’s profitability.
- EQT’s stock performance has lagged behind the broader market, and its Q2 earnings decline may raise concerns about its financial stability.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-08-24 Why Is EQT Corporation (EQT) Up 0.6% Since Last Earnings Report?
- 2023-08-24 BPEA EQT exits Coforge, a multinational Digital IT Solutions & Technology Consulting Services provider
- 2023-08-23 Quantum Energy Partners Completes Sale of Tug Hill and XcL Midstream Assets
- 2023-08-23 EQT Completes Acquisition of Tug Hill and XcL Midstream
- 2023-08-17 FTC consent agreement allows EQT-Tug Hill acquisition to go through
- 2023-08-17 US FTC approves deal for natgas producer EQT to buy THQ Appalachia
- 2023-08-17 UPDATE 1-US FTC approves deal for natgas producer EQT to buy THQ Appalachia
- 2023-08-17 EQT Clear to Close Acquisition of Tug Hill and XcL Midstream
- 2023-08-12 Equitrans Midstream Looks Like a Good Bet
- 2023-08-12 Equitrans Midsteam looks like a Good Bet