- Enovix achieves quarterly milestone by producing 18,000 cells.
- Positive response to Enovix’s high-volume production facility location in Malaysia.
- Multiple leadership additions and appointments to the board of directors.
- Successful UL1642 safety certification for Enovix’s wearable cells.
- Participation in investor conferences to connect with potential investors.
- Earnings miss in Q2 2023 could impact investor sentiment.
- Convertible senior notes offering and financial implications.
- Potential challenges in achieving manufacturing milestones and production targets.
- Leadership transitions and potential impact on company direction.
- Market uncertainties and potential competitive pressures.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-08-12 Enovix Second Quarter 2023 Earnings: Misses Expectations
- 2023-08-10 Does This Valuation Of Enovix Corporation (NASDAQ:ENVX) Imply Investors Are Overpaying?
- 2023-08-08 Enovix to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- 2023-08-01 ‘Opportunities Outweigh Risks’: Oppenheimer Sees at Least 60% Gains in These 2 Stocks
- 2023-07-31 Signing Ceremony with Next-Generation Battery Manufacturer, Enovix, and YBS International Berhad to Commemorate New Manufacturing Facility in Penang Science Park
- 2023-07-27 Enovix Announces Second Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- 2023-07-27 Enovix Signs Manufacturing Agreement with YBS International Berhad for Fab2 in Malaysia
- 2023-07-27 Enovix Establishes Research and Design Center in India
- 2023-07-27 Northland Capital Markets Institutional Investor Conference
- 2023-07-18 Enovix Announces General Availability of Its Standard IoT and Wearable Cell