- Ginkgo Bioworks has announced several collaborations and partnerships, indicating growth opportunities.
- The company was awarded a DARPA contract to reimagine the manufacturing of complex therapeutic proteins.
- Ginkgo Bioworks focuses on synthetic biology and biosecurity, which are promising fields for future growth.
- The biotech industry can be highly competitive and subject to regulatory challenges.
- Partnerships and collaborations may carry inherent risks, and success is not guaranteed.
- Investors should consider the volatility of the biotech sector when evaluating Ginkgo Bioworks’ stock.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-09-06 Ginkgo Bioworks Announces Participation in Morgan Stanley 21st Annual Global Healthcare Conference
- 2023-08-31 Exacta Bioscience and Ginkgo Bioworks Announce Partnership to Optimize Exacta’s Crop Protection Product
- 2023-08-30 Ginkgo Bioworks to Host Investor Day on October 3, 2023
- 2023-08-29 Ginkgo Bioworks and Google Cloud Partner to Build Next Generation AI Platform for Biological Engineering and Biosecurity
- 2023-08-24 Concentric by Ginkgo and CGIAR International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) announce collaboration on pathogen surveillance
- 2023-08-10 Ginkgo Bioworks Announces Participation in UBS MedTech, Tools and Genomics Summit 2023
- 2023-08-10 Ginkgo Bioworks Reports Second Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- 2023-08-07 Ginkgo Bioworks Announces Collaboration with Merck to Improve Biologic Manufacturing
- 2023-08-03 Ginkgo Bioworks and the Government of the Republic of Panama Announce Plans to Establish New Biosecurity Capabilities
- 2023-08-02 Ginkgo Bioworks Announces Date of Second Quarter 2023 Results Presentation